Real Estate Photography
General Terms & Conditions
1) It is the Realtor and/or home owner’s responsibility to have the home in “photo-ready” condition prior to the photo assignment. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve a shot but cannot move large pieces of furniture or clean surfaces, etc. Please read our listing prep guide several days prior to your shoot to ensure you are prepared to capture the best photos possible of your property.
2) If we are unable to complete the assignment despite our good faith effort to do so, for reasons beyond our control such as but not limited to; (a) the inability to gain access to the property, (b) excessive clutter, (c) unrestrained animals, etc. You agree to pay a $50 cancellation/rescheduling fee. Please review the home prep guide and ensure all preparations have been made to access the property prior to the assignment.
3) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give us 24 hours notice so we can reschedule your appointment and free-up your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
4) Please make any special requests or requirements known prior to the shoot, including specific shots, angles, inclusions or exclusions, etc. The photographer will shoot the home as-is, and endeavor to represent the property in a flattering but honest light.
5) The standard delivery time is 72 hours or sooner but if you require a quicker delivery time please ask about our 24 hr express delivery service available for at an additional $25 service fee.
6) Payment is due at the time of the shoot by check or for your convenience, you may pay securely online with a credit card ahead of time.
7) Be sure to review our weather policy just in case.